It is best not to rely solely on SatNav for the last two miles as it may direct you past The Sheiling Skye to the end of the road.
-After crossing the Skye Bridge, drive for approximately 30 minutes and turn left at Sligachan onto the A863 signposted ‘Dunvegan’.
-As you approach Dunvegan (around 30 minutes later), turn left at the church onto a single track road (B884) signposted ‘Glendale’.
-Approximately five miles on, look out for the Three Chimneys restaurant on the left.
-Approximately one mile further on, just past a red phone box on the left, there is a right hand turn signposted ‘Husabost’. Take this road and follow for around 0.7 miles where you will find us. Look out for “The Sheiling Skye” sign on the right.
If you get lost, please do not hesitate to phone Sarah on +44 (0)7812 905 245 or Jonathan on +44 (0)7976 631 997.
Distances to some well known spots:
- Neist Point – 15 minutes
- Dunvegan village – 15 minutes
- Dunvegan Castle – 20 minutes
- Coral Beach – 30 minutes
- Portree – 45 minutes
- Fairy Pools – 45 minutes
- Stein, Waternish peninsula – 25 minutes
- Old Man of Storr – 55 minutes
- Glenbrittle (starting point for some Cuillin walks) – 50 minutes
- Sligachan Hotel (starting point for some Cuillin walks) – 40 minutes