The world has changed as a result of Covid-19 and, at The Sheiling Skye, we are doing everything possible to protect the health and well being of our guests, staff and local community and prevent any further spread of the virus.
Our rural and secluded location means that whilst at The Sheiling Skye, guests will have limited and only necessary contact with staff, and this will be whilst maintaining an appropriate social distance.
We have implemented the following measures to protect the health and well-being of our guests:
- An enhanced cleaning and disinfection routine, in line with the Association of Scottish Self Caterer’s Cleaning Protocols for Self-Catering Properties in the Context of Covid-19. Click here for the full guidance.
- Guidelines for guests posted in The Sheiling Skye, which we ask you to follow during your stay.
- Hand sanitiser is provided at the entrance to The Sheiling Skye.
- Anti-bacterial cleaner and disposable wipes are provided in The Sheiling Skye for use during your stay.
- Check in and Check out will be performed following social distancing guidelines.
- Payments will be processed remotely using online payments and receipts will be emailed.
- If anyone in your party starts to exhibit Covid 19 symptoms (repetitive cough, loss of sense of smell or taste, fever, breathing difficulties) you should notify us immediately and remain isolated in The Sheiling Skye to await further instructions.
- We will, if instructed by the UK government or NHS Track and Trace, supply them with your contact details which include your name, contact number, date of visit, arrival and departure time.
- We suggest you bring a face covering(s) with you. Face coverings are currently mandatory in shops and on public transport in Scotland.